Service Tasmania

Most Tasmanian government services are handled by Service Tasmania. The following links will allow you to contact them.

Local government

Your council can help with many local questions.

Don’t know who to call?

If you need to contact someone within Government but you’re not sure who to call, you can call the Service Tasmania one number for Government:

1300 13 55 13

Deaf, hearing-impaired or speech-impaired

Deaf, hearing-impaired or speech-impaired customers can contact us through the National Relay Service:

  • TTY users phone 133 677, then ask for 1300 13 55 13
  • Speak and Listen users phone 1300 555 727 then ask for 1300 13 55 13
  • Internet relay users connect to the NRS then ask for 1300 13 55 13.

Need an interpreter?

If you don’t speak English well, we have interpreters to help you. Call 131 450.