In accordance with section 18(3)(b) of the Historic Cultural Heritage Act 1995 (“the Act") the Tasmanian Heritage Council gives notice that it has provisionally entered the following place or places on the Tasmanian Heritage Register, updating its information:
THR#: 1485, Low Head Pilot Precinct, 411 – 437 Low Head Rd, Low Head
Members of the public are hereby invited under section 20 of the Act to provide a written submission relating to that intention. Further, under section 19 of the Act, any person has a right to object to the entry(s). A submission, or objection, must be made in writing and lodged with the Tasmanian Heritage Council within 60 days of the date of this notice.
An objection will be sufficiently lodged if it is sent to Chair, Tasmanian Heritage Council by post to: GPO Box 618 Hobart TAS 7001, or by email to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Ms Brett Torossi
Tasmanian Heritage Council
13 February 2019